4K HDMI GAMING EDITION
Graphics Enhancement For Gaming
Coming soon in June, 2017
- A better visual experience for your favorite gaming console.
- Real-time lag-free graphics enhancement and contextual anti-aliasing.
Aliasing: a pixel resolution problem
In graphics rendering, mapping contiguous lines into finite pixels creates a problem called "aliasing". Aliasing is commonly characterized by visibly annoying symptoms like jagged edges, crawling along edges, and shimmering in texture.
Aliasing is made worse by limited GPU resources in current game console platforms. Rendered resolution achieved in the console is not sufficient.
- PS3/XBox 360 games mostly rendered at 720p.
- PS4/Xbox One games rendered at 1080p or below.
There is not enough processing power left inside the console to mitigate aliasing. An outside-the-box solution is needed.
mCable coming into play
mCable Gamer Edition brings an advanced graphics post-processing engine on a HDMI cable. The benefits are eye catching:
- Contextual anti-aliasing: removes jaggies without noticeable blur.
- Adaptive resolution scaling: scales native rendered resolution to match display.
- High frame rate support: support frame rates up to 1080p120.
- Sub-1ms lag: game at your dreamed speed.
Learn more in the Tech Zone.